What is Program Integrity and Fraud
Program integrity is participant compliance with housing program rules. Fraud is the intentional abuse of these rules. MRHA6 is committed to upholding the integrity and effectiveness of its programs and operations, and will investigate every fraud allegation.
How to Report Fraud
To report suspected fraud, you may either:
- Call the Fraud Hotline 601-373-7040. You will be instructed to leave your name and contact information and the Fraud Allegation form will be mailed to you.
- Complete the Fraud Allegation Form and drop it off or mail to MRHA6 attn: Fraud.
We cannot accept or investigate any allegation if you do not provide your name and contact information.
To download a copy of the Fraud Allegation form, click here
What Happens Next
- MRHA6 will determine if the allegation is proper.
- Proper allegations will be investigated.
- Appropriate action will be taken against the participant or owner; which may include termination of assistance or referral to the Hinds County District Attorney’s office.
- Repayment of debts owed.
All allegations are strictly confidential; no one will be provided information about any investigation.